Air Gear RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parts War Policy

3 posters

Go down

Parts War Policy Empty Parts War Policy

Post  Ram Jet Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:18 am

Any battles involving a team's AT parts or Regalia being wagered may be posted here.
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

https://airgearrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Parts War Policy Empty I'm a n00b

Post  Watt Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:19 pm

AT parts? I'm guessing not the custom modifications, but what else can we get besides Regalia?
Watt
Watt

Back to top Go down

Parts War Policy Empty Re: Parts War Policy

Post  Fuzz Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Watt wrote:AT parts? I'm guessing not the custom modifications, but what else can we get besides Regalia?
nope it is the custom mods that you made. you can bet them
Fuzz
Fuzz

Back to top Go down

Parts War Policy Empty Thanks

Post  Watt Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:02 pm

K. Thanks for the clarification. The title of that post says it all. So, if you win someone's modification(s), do you add it to yours, or is one used at a time?

BTW, started watching the episodes.
Watt
Watt

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Watt wrote:K. Thanks for the clarification. The title of that post says it all. So, if you win someone's modification(s), do you add it to yours, or is one used at a time?

BTW, started watching the episodes.
im almost positive you can only use one at a time, but i believe if you have a tuner on your team, you could have him combine the effects of the mods as long as it makes sense. ex- if u won my at's, id imagine u could use the air vents in your boot because it doesnt effect ur mod which is with the wheels.
Fuzz
Fuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ram Jet Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:00 pm

At this point you can only use one modification at a time. Winning parts isn't as significant as losing parts. If you win someone's parts you could use them instead of your own ATs (though you probably wouldn't want to since you made your own ATs for yourself) but if you lose your parts, then you have no special modification at all and can only ride normally.
Ram Jet
Ram Jet
Admin

https://airgearrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Watt Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Ram Jet wrote:At this point you can only use one modification at a time. Winning parts isn't as significant as losing parts. If you win someone's parts you could use them instead of your own ATs (though you probably wouldn't want to since you made your own ATs for yourself) but if you lose your parts, then you have no special modification at all and can only ride normally.

"At this point" could use some elaboration. I guess that a tuner on the team at a high enough rank would be able to combine non-conflicting parts?
Watt
Watt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down