Air Gear RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The proud knight's ride!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The proud knight's ride! Empty The proud knight's ride!

Post  PointBlank Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:00 am

Jiro walked around, waiting for his challenger at the school. The enemy was not late, but Jiro was early.
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

The proud knight's ride! Empty Re: The proud knight's ride!

Post  Fwink Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:09 am

Kor road lazily to the school. he had been personally challenged, and was not about to turn down his first real race. Kor vaulted over the school gate and landed next to his opponent, a 'pretty boy' with blond hair an a nice jacket. "Hey there, so whats the plan here?" kor said, scoffing at the kids nice clothes and stuck up aura.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Jiro felt the man was giving off an air of superiority and so he thought of something. He chucked a fist size rock at a window and then pointed toward it. He stroked his hair and then said, "You're going to be the window, and I'll be the rock." Then he pointed toward the window, and continued, "through that window there is a hallway, down that hallway is another hallway, and so on and so forth. There is a cafeteria in the middle of the school, and if you make it to the counter first, you win. If you do not, you lose. It's a simple, no stakes, unregistered Dash match."
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:48 pm

"A dash?" kor said smugly, smiling a devilish grin. "Alrighty then" Kor said assuming a runners three point stance, left leg back, right leg forward, left arm supporting him, while his right arm was high in the air. "Flip the coin" Kor said, shivering with anticipation.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Jiro smiled and then flipped, "Go!" He yelled, not assuming runner's position because that was a technique higher then f rank. ((I read that in the series recently)) He started moving fastly, trying to keep up with Kor.
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:10 pm

Kor dashed forward, using the insane acceleration gained from his custom wheels to keep him from falling forward. I'm pretty sure i can beat this guy in speed, but he may have a trick or two, hopefully i can avoid them Kor sacrificed some of his speed to do a quick 360 spin through the window so see how close the jacket guy was.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Jiro was close, but the acceleration of Kor's was a high adventage. Jiro had another rock in his hand, and this one, while half the size, was still dangerous. He threw it toward Kor, hoping he would deccelerate to slow down.
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:30 pm

As Kor span he saw the rock coming towards him. Panicking, he leaned to left to avoid the rock. Whiel Kor did suceed in avoid the rock, he was presented with an even bigger rpblem. His left ahoulder and head contacted with the window fram and the shards of broken glass. His shoulder and ear were blodies by the glass, and he broke through the frame, sending him onto an even faster spin. He landed on his AT's but span out of control and hit a wall. awww that hurt! kor thought, wincing as he removed a shard of glass from the side of his head. In this time Jiro could easily pass through the broken window and speed down the hallway while Kor collected himself after the stumble.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 pm

As soon as Jiro got up to him he stopped, and offered him help up. It seemed strange, because he gave up the lead for something that he started but then he opened his mouth and declared, "I am sorry for the underhanded trick, someone as skilled as I should not have done that." He smiled and said, "ready?"
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 pm

"It's a Dash, don't worry about it" Kor accepted the helping hand, but unlike Jiro he didn't have a sense of honor, he just wanted to prove the strength of his road. As soon as Jiro said "ready", Kor dashed off again, reaching top speed in less than a second. He was determined to put as much distance between him and Jiro as possible so that he could not be caught again.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Jiro expected this, but since he knew the school, he took a different hallway, which was shorter, effectly appearing right by Kor, but because he had excellerated, he was at the same speed keeping up as Kor, and then he said, "next time you do that, a flash of pain will reject you from the elegant taste of victory,"
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:07 am

"Where the *Bleep* did you come from?!" Kor said in surprise. Jiro had already caught up to his speed, and would probably soon pass him. Kor had no choice but to disable Jiro. He reversed the wheels on his left AT, causing him to drop behind Jiro by a foot and causing him to spin. As he completed his spin he raised his left leg, hoping to swipe Jiro's feet out from under him. Since he was behind Jiro, It would be difficult for Jiro to see the attack before it was too late.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:10 am

Jiro didn't notice it, but wanted to show his superiority, so he jumped to a handstand, and then continued with a forward handspring. Unfortunately for him, he accidentally turned down, going toward Kor, which would result in a massive crash.
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:20 am

Kor was completely dumbfounded by Jiro seemingly psychic ability to anticipate his attack, and dodge it in a graceful and showoff-y manner. He just rode forward with his jaw hanging loosed and collided full on with Jiro. man i thought this was a race, it feels more like a brawl to me Jiro was on top of Kor. Seizing the opportunity, Kor latched his arms around Jiros body, pinning Jiro's arms to his sides. Kor then raised his knee and accelerated backwards with his left leg. He then, with great effort, used his thigh's to straighten his leg, bringing the two of them into the air. Though they had no hope of getting into an upright position, That wasnt Kor's plan. Since he had only used his left leg, Kor and Jiro twisted in the air, so Jiro would be on the bottom when they landed.

((if you find a way to escape or dodge any of this at any point in my description of the attack, feel free to say so and the attack will end there and i will say how Kor continues on))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:24 am

Jiro worked quickly shooting out a rose pettle, and then he did something mavericky. The peddles flew toward Kor's eyes, and Jiro then bit Kor, who was pinning his arms/
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:34 am

Kor fought through the pain of being bitten and simply closed his eyes, besides measly petals couldn't hurt him. Their deadly spiral continued, as they were about to his the ground Kor released Jiro, receiving a cut as he pulled his arm out of Jiro's mouth, but he had plenty of those already.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:04 pm

from the release Jiro got his arms back and caught the ground with one hand saving himself, and grabbing the pettles with another hand. He then prepared to run forward, and threw the pettles toward Kor
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Since Kor was still above Jiro in the air, even though Jiro caught himself, Kor still landed on him, smashing him back onto the ground. From that position, Kor placed his AT's on the ground and accelerated forward, off of Jiro, and in the wrong direction. After a few feet he stopped and turned around, Facing Jiro.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Because Jiro was prepared to start running, he dashed away from Kor.
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm

((uhh you wouldnt have time to do that, even though i let go of you, i'm still on top of you, lees then half a foot away, how do you plan to lande, catch a petal, and move out of the way before i move half a foot falling at an acceleration of 10 m/s^2
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:49 pm

((hand on ground spin, with other hand catch peddle dash out of the way, would only have to move like a foot.))
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:56 pm

((i dont see it happening in less then a quarter second but ok))
Kor expected to land on Jiro, however Jiro somehow disappeared from beneath him. being completely unprepared, Kor landed face flat on the hallway floor. He was knocked out for a second. then he woke up, dizzy. "Ugh, what happened? where did that guy go?" Kor sat up, swaying a bit and looking around the hallway.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:07 pm

(because that may seem unfair, although possible, I am doing this))
Jiro had been waiting for him to wake up and then he prepared to run again, "You should be more careful" he said tauntingly
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:18 pm

"You should be more serious" Kor said getting up onto shaky legs. "You should be using this advantage, not waiting for me" Kor said as he steadied himself. Then all of a sudden he took off again, reaching top speed in a matter of seconds.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PointBlank Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Jiro raced forward, barely catching up with Kor, as his excelleration wasn't nearly as fast.
PointBlank
PointBlank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next